Tuesday 17 February 2009

Jade has said she'll consider dying on television if it helps financially secure her sons' future.

Mitch Winehouse has flown out to St Lucia again after Amy collapsed after messing up her drug-replacement medicine.

Lily Allen has retracted her latest tuppence-worth on drugs: 'Drugs might seem fun but they do funny things to your brain. Some people react to it good, some don’t. Try it and see what you think.'

Lily has responded to the furore surrounding her weightloss: 'They've already said everything about me that they can say. And I've never really cared. I'm my own person, and people can say whatever they want. I'm still going to be the person that I am. And I think that's so important for people in Hollywood. People have their ups and downs. Kids in college get DUIs. Everyone goes through something, and everyone can relate to something. I think that I don't ever want to pretend to be something that I'm not. I'm not perfect; nobody is perfect. If you try to be perfect, you'll probably go crazy. But you should always accept yourself for who you are. And that's what I've done, and I'm happy.'

Lady GaGa kissed a girl AND A BOY and probably liked it, watch the video here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/article2242646.ece

No comments: