Monday 12 January 2009

Charlotte Church has given birth to a baby boy who is yet to be named.

Lucy Pinder is the first housemate from CBB to be evicted.

Jade Goody has been given a 40% chance of survival from cancer.

Amy Winehouse's father Mitch has flown out to St Lucia to comfort his daughter after her newfound beau Josh checked out of the hotel. Amy told the News of The World: “Josh is handsome and clean and that’s what I love about him. When I’m with Josh I don’t need drugs to feel good because he makes me feel so amazing. I’ve finally escaped from hell. I’m in love again. Look at me, I’m glowing! We just had sex... can’t you tell?”

Leona Lewis and Justin Timberlake are set to record a cover version of breakup classic 'I Will Always Love You.'

Lady Gaga had hit out at Alexandra Burke after toppling her from the number 1 spot: “If you win a TV show and you have a hit record you sort of have a false understanding of what it means to earn success. The shows are set up for a winner — for someone to win. Whereas with someone like me, who writes my own songs, you have to set yourself up to win.”

Heath Ledger won a posthumous Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor for his role in The Dark Knight.

No comments: