Wednesday 7 January 2009

Wednesday 7th January

Cheryl Cole could be following in the footsteps of Kate Moss and getting a range at Topshop.

Watch Jodie Marsh at a stag do: http://www.heatworld.com/Article/8536/Jodie+Marsh/See+what+Jodie+got+up+to+on+a+stag+do+to+on+a+stag+do

Lily Allen has been spotted with a large engagement ring on her finger...could 45 year old FRIEND OF HER DAD Jay Jopling have popped the question? Lily has also hit the headlines today for discussing cocaine...She said: “I know lots of people who take cocaine three nights a week and get up and go to work. But we never hear that side of the story. I wish people wouldn’t sensationalise it. Some people are just bad at taking drugs.” Lily admits she took cocaine because she felt left out: “I felt like a lonely child, when everybody else was doing it and I wasn’t.
“That’s why I took cocaine when I didn’t even like it.”


Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner have had their second baby girl.


Courtney Love has halted work on her album over claims the studio is haunted by 'paranormal techincal issues.'

No comments: